Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy. And so has my brother Keaton.

Here are the toys I would really like for Christmas.

I would like alot of toy animals in a big box. The animals I would like are: an eel, a hammerhead shark, a buffalo, an Orca, a dolphin, a black and white eared tapir, a deer, a lizard and a crocodile, and an elephant. And a red fox and a red panda and a black and white panda.

And may I please have a dog and a pillow pet and may I please have an owl because I lost the other one. And may I please have a meerkat and a hyena.

I would like a black bear and a red dragon with black on it. And I would please like a pelican and a toucan.

And I would like a pillow pet for my brother Keaton. I'm going to choose a animal toy for Keaton too, a snake. And a stingray for Keaton and a stingray for me. A pufferfish for Keaton, and a pufferfish for me. And a jellyfish for Keaton and a jellyfish for me.

We're going to put some cookies out so you can have them with some milk. I hope you enjoy them and have a nice Christmas.

Love,

Quinn and Keaton Siemers

0 comments:

Post a Comment