Friday, January 21, 2011

Mom's Obsession

Hel-lo Gorgeous



Ever have one of those moments where you are in a store and you hear the angels on high sing Hallelujah? It doesn't happen often here for me. Sure I see alot of things I like, but not alot of things I'm ready to drop everything and run to the register and pay anything for and not wait for a sale, you get me here? Today was one of those moments. I saw this here ginormous, and I mean, larger than life diaper bag and I was hooked. I don't even need a diaper bag anymore! But what I do need is a bag that I can still carry the occasional diaper, snack, drink, distractional item, AND all my junk too.

This bag is a Petunia Pickle Bottom Weekender bag, and weekender bag it is. I can actually carry Keaton IN this bag I think if I wanted too, you know ala, small doggy style. Although I don't think I will. If you must know I do have a tiny obsession with diaper bags. I never really owned that many, like some with diaper bag obsessions, but I was always on the search for a good one, and it always seemed like I found one when I didn't need one, kinda like now. But today I saw it, and I didn't care, this bag was going home with me no.matter.what!

So I will stuff stuff stuff away and see just how full I can pack this thing, it's got pockets and hiding places galore, hopefully I won't lose Keaton in it. I'm in love! Thank you PPB for making gorgeous bags, you can stop now, because I can't afford my obsession with these bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment